Triple Point is a local youth group for gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender and questioning. We currently provide a safe space, support, education, information and referral services through CHSW. Triple Point also provides youth with a meal and structured activities during each meeting.
Walla Walla location:
Triple Point Walla Walla currently serves local youth age 13-21 in the greater Walla Walla Valley including but not limited to Walla Walla, College Place, Dayton, Waistburg, and Touchet. Youth have also joined us from the Tri-Cities area and Milton-Freewater, OR.
Triple Point meets every Tuesday from 4 p.m. - 6 p.m. and may occasionally be subject to change for special events or projects.
We are located at: Children's Home Society of Washington, 1612 Penny Lane, Walla Walla WA, 99362
For more information contact Heather Rodriguez, LICSW, Triple Point Program Coordinator, at 509-529-2130 ext. 118 or e-mail the Triple Point team.
Triple Point Vancouver currently serves local middle and high school youth in the greater Vancouver area.
Triple Point offers the following support group options:
- Gender Bender (trans specific support), 6:30-8 p.m. Mondays, 1112 Columbia St., Vancouver
- High School Support, 5-6:30 p.m. Mondays, 1112 Columbia St., Vancouver
- Drop In (all ages), 4:30-7:30 p.m. Tuesdays, 1112 Columbia St., Vancouver
- Drop in (all ages), 5:30-7:30 p.m. first Wednesday of the month, 2401 W. Main St., Suite 108, Battleground
- Drop In (all ages) 5:30-7:30 p.m. third Wednesday of the month, East County Family Resource Center, 1702 C St., Washougal
- Middle School Support, 4:30-6 p.m. Thursdays, 1112 Columbia St., Vancouver
For more information contact: Spring Dowse, Triple Point Program Coordinator, at 360 695-1325 or e-mail the Triple Point team.
We gladly accept money and product donations (paper plates, napkins, cups, art supplies, etc.) as well as volunteer contributions.